Worksite County: Douglas
Pay: Based on Experience
Duration/Usual Hours Per Week: Full-Time
Number of Openings: 1
Exodus Global is a privately held, family business, located in Superior, WI (near Duluth, MN) and is a leading manufacturer of heavy equipment attachments for the scrap recycling and demolition industries. Exodus Global and its companies, ShearCore, BladeCore, Connect Work Tools and OilQuickUSA, have invested in state-of-the-art equipment and a world class 90,000 sq. ft. manufacturing facility.
Due to our continued growth and expansion, Exodus Global is seeking an Accounting Manager who will work directly with 3 of our divisions. Joining our team means joining an organization that believes in innovative design, invests in our people, and prides itself in providing the highest skilled service to our customers.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain all accounting records consistent with GAAP and company policies. Ensure general ledger accounts are reconciled and analyzed monthly, and that all significant issues are brought to the attention of the VP of Finance.
- Manage all accounting operations including Billing, A/R, A/P, GL, Cost accounting, Inventory accounting, and payroll administration
- Responsible for the monthly, quarterly and annual financial closing process and report preparation for plant operations and corporate as directed. Includes the analysis and review with operations management of results, variances to forecasts, plans and established standards.
- Develop accurate plant standard product cost through analysis and review of costs and variances for raw materials (to include yield factors), machine rates per hour, process scrap, efficiency and throughputs.
- Develop new methods in conjunction with a changing environment and technology, recommending improvements in reducing costs, updating processes, documentation, improving accuracy and timeliness of departmental tasks.
- Manage and comply with local, state, and federal government reporting requirements and tax filings
- Support tax firm in filing annual federal and state income tax return
- Works on special projects / assignments as required.
Minimum Requirements of Employer:
- Undergraduate degree in Accounting, Finance, or similar field of study
- 5-7 years of relevant experience in the manufacturing industry
- Highly skilled Excel user. Proficiency in other Microsoft Office programs
- Knowledge of Syteline ERP platform a plus
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and project management skills
Health/Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, Disability Insurance, PTO, Paid Holidays, 401K Plan + Company match
|Job Category||Exodus Global Finance Team|