This position is located at our Connect Work Tools Division in Cleburne, Texas
Worksite County: Johnson
Pay: Based on Experience
Duration/Usual Hours Per Week: Full-Time
Number of Openings: 1
Connect Work Tools is an Exodus Global company, a privately held, family-owned business headquartered in Superior, Wisconsin. Exodus Global designs, manufactures and distributes industry leading hydraulic attachments. Connect Work Tools is located in Cleburne, Texas and specializes in the distribution of hydraulic attachments for the construction and demolition industries. We back our products with a team of people empowered to provide world-class customer service.
Our core focus is to have a positive impact on our company, the communities we operate in, and the industries we serve. We do this by focusing on our core values that include caring – caring about the customer, the company, and each other, an on it attitude – on it to work hard, communicate and is thorough, always does the right thing – we take integrity in our work, we do the right thing even when it’s painful, and we always keep safety at the forefront, and lastly fun – we are company that believe in having fun at work and making a positive impact on all that we serve.
We’re looking to add to our company people who value integrity, believe in teamwork, and understand that we aren’t just a business…we’re a family.
Minimum Requirements of Employer:
- Maintain a strong work ethic and effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Be proficient in Microsoft applications such as Word, Excel and Outlook
- Perform duties with great attention to detail
- Willingness to learn new software
Duties and Responsibilities of the Job:
- Provide a friendly and courteous environment for all internal and external customers
- Welcome and assist all who enter the facility with an optimistic customer service attitude
- Answer phones and direct incoming calls
- Generate customer invoices & file paperwork
- Assist Shipping & Receiving
- Order Office Supplies
- General Office duties as needed
Benefits: Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, Disability Insurance, PTO, Paid Holidays, 401K Plan + Company Match
|Job Category||Connect Work Tools|