This position is located at our Connect Work Tools Division in Cleburne, Texas
Connect Work Tools is a part of a group of companies operated by Exodus Global (formerly Exodus Machines), a privately held, local family business in Superior, Wisconsin. In 2021, we opened a dedicated facility in Cleburne, Texas to support our growing Connect Work Tools division.
Joining our team means joining an organization that believes in innovative design, invests in world-renowned engineering, and prides itself in providing the highest skilled service to our customers.
We’re looking to add to our company people who value integrity, believe in teamwork, and understand that we aren’t just a business…we’re a family.
Pay: Based on Experience
Duration/Usual Hours Per Week: Full-Time
Number of Openings: 1
Minimum Requirements of Employer:
- Maintain a strong work ethic and effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Be proficient in Microsoft applications such as Word, Excel and Outlook
- Perform duties with great attention to detail
- Willingness to learn new software
Duties and Responsibilities of the Job:
- Provide a friendly and courteous environment for all internal and external customers
- Welcome and assist all who enter the facility with an optimistic customer service attitude
- Answer phones and direct incoming calls
- Generate customer invoices & file paperwork
- Assist Shipping & Receiving
- Order Office Supplies
- General Office duties as needed
Benefits: Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, Disability Insurance, PTO, Paid Holidays, 401K Plan + Company Match
|Job Category||Connect Work Tools|