Exodus Global (formerly Exodus Machines) is a privately held, family business with deep ties to Superior, Wisconsin. Exodus Global and its companies, ShearCore, BladeCore, Connect Work Tools and OilQuickUSA, have invested in state-of-the-art equipment and a world class manufacturing facility.
Joining our team means joining an organization that believes in innovative design, invests in world-renowned engineering, and prides itself in providing the highest skilled service to our customers.
We’re looking to add to our company people who value integrity, believe in teamwork, and understand that we aren’t just a business…we’re a family.
Pay: Salary based on experience.
Usual Hours Per Week: Full-Time, Second Shift, 40 Hours per week.
– Minimum of 2 years mechanical experience
– Proficient use of hand and powered tools, air and electric
– Read and understand prints and assemble components according to instructions
– Strong communication skills with the ability to work with others
– Follow directions and work with minimal supervision
– Ability to lift (up to 50 lbs), bending, stooping, standing throughout the day
– Ability to read measuring tools (calipers, micrometers)
– Experience with hydraulic assembly including installations of fittings and hoses
– Understanding of manufacturing process and principals
Duties and Responsibilities:
– Responsible for assembling components
– Apply decals
– Paint touch up
– Fill out paperwork indicating completion of task
– Cross trained to work in various stages of assembly within the work area
Benefits: Health/Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, Disability Insurance, PTO, Paid Holidays, 401K Plan + Company match
|Job Category||Exodus Global Manufacturing Team|