Exodus Global is a privately held, family business with deep ties to Superior, Wisconsin. Exodus Global and its companies, ShearCore, BladeCore, Connect Work Tools and OilQuickAmericas, have invested in state-of-the-art equipment and a world class manufacturing facility.
Joining our team means joining an organization that believes in innovative design, invests in world-renowned engineering, and prides itself in providing the highest skilled service to our customers.
We are looking to add to our company people who value integrity, believe in teamwork, and understand that we are not just a business…we’re a family.
Pay: Based on Experience
Duration/Usual Hours Per Week: Full-Time – 3rd shift
Number of Openings: 1
Minimum Requirements of Employer:
- 1 – 2 years vocational technical training or equivalent on the job experience.
- Excellent communication skills and a willingness to work closely with others.
- Must be able to manage competing demands in a fast-paced environment.
Duties and Responsibilities of the Job:
- Operate safety equipment and use safe work habits.
- Read production schedule and work orders to determine items to be burned.
- Load steel plate onto burn table using forklift or overhead cranes.
- Operate burn table to burn steel plate according to material type and job specifications.
- Unload materials from burn table using forklift or overhead cranes.
- Prep materials for downstream work centers by removing excess slag and cutting chamfers as needed.
- Deliver completed materials to designated staging areas.
- Convey materials and items from receiving or production areas to storage or to other designated areas.
- Assist procurement with plate steel inventory counts as necessary.
- Completes all other job duties as required or assigned.
Benefits: Health/Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, Disability Insurance, PTO, Paid Holidays, 401K Plan + Company match
|Job Category||Exodus Global Manufacturing Team|