Exodus Global is a privately held, family business with deep ties to Superior, Wisconsin. Exodus Global and its companies, ShearCore, BladeCore, Connect Work Tools, and OilQuick Americas, have invested in state-of-the-art equipment and a world class manufacturing facility.
Joining our team means joining an organization that believes in innovative design, invests in world-renowned engineering, and prides itself in providing the highest skilled service to our customers.
We’re looking to add to our company people who value integrity, believe in teamwork, and understand that we aren’t just a business…we’re a family.
Pay: Salary based on experience
Usual Hours Per Week: Full-Time
Shift/Work Days: Monday – Friday
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Analyze price proposals, financial and other data information to determine reasonable prices
- Evaluate and monitor agreements and performance of assigned suppliers
- Maintain and review computerized and/or manual records of items purchased, cost, deliveries, and performance
- Interview suppliers, negotiate pricing and deliveries
- Prepare purchase orders, solicit quotes, and update operating system as required
- Purchase the highest quality product at the lowest possible price, accurate amounts, and timely delivery
- Monitor changes affecting supply and demand
- Monitor shipments to ensure that goods arrive on time.
- Communicate any changes in deliveries and pricing to all departments
- Confer with staff, users, and supplier on any unacceptable or defective goods and determine corrective action
Minimum Requirements of Employer:
- 5+ years of purchasing experience in a manufacturing environment preferred
- Experience with Microsoft Office
- Good organizational skills
- Ability to communicate both written and verbal
- Understanding of manufacturing process and principles
Benefits: Health/Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, Disability Insurance, PTO, Paid Holidays, 401K Plan + Company match
|Job Category||Exodus Global Purchasing Team|