Exodus Global (formerly Exodus Machines) is a privately held, family business with deep ties to Superior, Wisconsin. Exodus Global and its companies, ShearCore, BladeCore, Connect Work Tools and OilQuickUSA, have invested in state-of-the-art equipment and a world class manufacturing facility.
Joining our team means joining an organization that believes in innovative design, invests in world-renowned engineering, and prides itself in providing the highest skilled service to our customers.
We’re looking to add to our company people who value integrity, believe in teamwork, and understand that we aren’t just a business…we’re a family.
Pay: Based on Experience
Duration/Usual Hours Per Week: Full-Time – 1st shift
Number of Openings: 1
Minimum Requirements of Employer:
- Associates degree or technical diploma in a manufacturing related field. (preferred)
- Experience operating CNC equipment such as brake press, lathe, milling machines. (preferred)
- Ability to use blueprints and templates to achieve repeatable close tolerance work.
- Strong mechanical aptitude and mathematical skills.
- Attention to detail and strong documentation skills.
- Experience with overhead lifting devices and forklifts.
Duties and Responsibilities of the Job:
- Setup and operate CNC brake press while achieving close tolerance work.
- Setup, program, and document first article runs.
- Read and work from blueprints.
- Keep an organized and clean work area.
- Perform other production work as assigned by area supervisor.
- Possess a proactive, positive attitude and a strong sense of self-motivation, accountability, and responsibility.
- Perform machine maintenance as required.
Benefits: Health/Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, Disability Insurance, PTO, Paid Holidays, 401K Plan + Company match