Exodus Global (formerly Exodus Machines) is a privately held, family business with deep ties to Superior, Wisconsin. Exodus Global and its companies, ShearCore, BladeCore, Connect Work Tools and OilQuickAmericas, have invested in state-of-the-art equipment and a world class manufacturing facility.
Joining our team means joining an organization that believes in innovative design, invests in world-renowned engineering, and prides itself in providing the highest skilled service to our customers.
We’re looking to add to our company people who value integrity, believe in teamwork, and understand that we aren’t just a business…we’re a family.
$1,000 Hiring Bonus for 2022
Pay: Based on experience. Now offering a hiring bonus in 2021.
Usual Hours Per Week: Full-Time, Second or Third shift currently available.
– 2-year technical school associates degree/technical diploma
– Ability in reading and interpreting blue prints, inspecting parts with calipers, bore gages, micrometers, etc. required
– Must know G & M code and must be skilled in shop math
– Have experience programming, setting up, editing, and operating Horizontal Boring mills
– Ability to perform close tolerance work
-Knowledge of 5-Axis Machining helpful, but not necessary
Duties and Responsibilities:
– Edit programs, setup and run all CNC and Manual Mills and Lathes
– Read and work from Blue Prints
– Organize and keep clean work area and machine before and after parts are processed
– Perform production work as required by and assigned by supervisor (manual turning and milling, etc.)
– Possesses proactive, positive attitude and a strong sense of self-motivation, accountability and responsibility
– Perform machine maintenance as needed
Benefits: Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, Disability Insurance, PTO, Paid Holidays, 401K Plan + Company Match
|Job Category||Exodus Global Manufacturing Team|