Exodus Global is a privately held, family business with deep ties to Superior, Wisconsin. Exodus Global and its companies, ShearCore, BladeCore, Connect Work Tools and OilQuick Americas, have invested in state-of-the-art equipment and a world class manufacturing facility.
Joining our team means joining an organization that believes in innovative design, invests in world-renowned engineering, and prides itself in providing the highest skilled service to our customers.
We are looking to add to our company people who value integrity, believe in teamwork, and understand that we are not just a business…we’re a family.
Pay: Wage based on experience
Usual Hours Per Week: Full-Time
Shift/Work: Afternoon shift
Number of Openings: 1
Minimum Requirements of Employer:
– High School diploma or its equivalent qualification
– Possess basic knowledge of cleaning products, including chemicals and supplies, and methods used in office cleaning
– Have an understanding of Safety Data Sheets (SDSs)
– Must have attention to detail and good organizational skills
Duties and Responsibilities:
– Responsible for floor care, including vacuuming, mopping, sweeping, and spot-cleaning carpets of all office
– Responsible for cleaning employee break rooms, including tables, chairs, and counters, carrying out tasks
such as dusting, spraying, and cleaning
– Responsible for removing trash in office areas, breakrooms and bathrooms
– Responsible for cleaning and sanitizing of restrooms daily
– Responsible for cleaning of windows in conference rooms, offices, and foyer area
– Perform dusting, disinfecting, and polishing of surfaces and furniture as needed
– May be required to stock Restroom and Kitchen supplies as needed
– Responsible for reporting repairs and replacements encountered when executing daily tasks
Benefits: Health/Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, Disability Insurance, PTO, Paid Holidays, 401K Plan + Company match
|Job Category||Exodus Global Operations Team|