INTERNAL APPLICANTS ONLY.
The Inside Sales Manager – BladeCore reports to the Director of Sales and is responsible for leading the internal sales process including order entry and follow up communication with regional business managers and customers. Working with Sales Director, ISM will implement consistent quoting process and documentation requirements. May require direct contact with dealers and end users.
Location and travel requirements:
- Expected to live in or around the Twin Ports area and office at Exodus Global in Superior, WI
- Minimal travel required
Minimum Requirements of Employer:
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in high level sales and management position
- High-level integrity, dependability, leadership, and decision-making skills
- Able to work well with others.
- Train sales staff on inside sale process/requirements.
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Able to interact with Senior Management Team
- Excellent verbal, interpersonal and written communication skills
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Process orders via email or phone from the BC sales team
- Work directly with shipping and receiving to ensure receipt and shipment of all orders
- Communicate with customers to receive missing information (customs broker, address clarification, etc.)
- Compile daily report of orders that have shipped
- Process all RMA’s including initiation of paperwork, tracking delivery, and receipt of product
- Work directly with freight broker/UPS for quoting and RMA details
- Be the single point of contact for invoicing and all BC related collection activities
- Generate necessary monthly sales metric reports to be given to Director of Sales
Benefits: Health/Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, Disability Insurance, PTO, Paid Holidays, 401K Plan + Company match