The Inside Sales Associate – BladeCore reports to the Inside Sales Manager and is responsible for facilitating the internal sales process including order entry, invoicing and follow up communication with regional business managers and customers. The Inside Sales Associate will implement consistent quoting process and documentation requirements. May require direct contact with dealers and end users.
BladeCore is part of a group of companies operated by Exodus Global, a privately held, family business with deep ties to Superior, Wisconsin. Joining our team means joining an organization that believes in innovative design, invests in world-renowned engineering, and prides itself in providing the highest skilled service to our customers. We’re looking to add to our company people who value integrity, believe in teamwork, and understand that we aren’t just a business…we’re a family.
Location and travel requirements:
- Expected to live in or around the Twin Ports area and office at Exodus Global in Superior, WI
- Travel not required
Minimum Requirements of Employee:
- Education or minimum of 3 years experience in order processing, data entry, admin work or related field
- High-level integrity, dependability, leadership, and decision-making skills
- Able to work well with others. Train sales staff on inside sale process/requirements.
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Able to interact with Senior Management Team
- Excellent verbal, interpersonal, and written communication skills
- Strong computers skills
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Process orders via email or phone from the BladeCore sales team
- Work directly with shipping and receiving to ensure receipt and shipment of all orders
- Communicate with customers to receive missing information (customs broker, address clarification, etc.)
- Compile daily report of orders that have shipped
- Process all RMA’s including initiation of paperwork, tracking delivery, and receipt of product
- Work directly with freight broker/UPS for quoting and RMA details
- Be a point of contact for invoicing and all BC related collection activities
- Generate necessary monthly sales metric reports to be given to Inside Sales Manager
Benefits: Health/Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, Disability Insurance, PTO, Paid Holidays, 401K Plan + Company match