Exodus Global is a privately held, family business with deep ties to Superior, Wisconsin. Exodus Global and its companies, ShearCore, BladeCore, Connect Work Tools and OilQuick Americas, have invested in state-of-the-art equipment and a world class manufacturing facility.
Joining our team means joining an organization that believes in innovative design, invests in world-renowned engineering, and prides itself in providing the highest skilled service to our customers.
We are looking to add to our company people who value integrity, believe in teamwork, and understand that we are not just a business…we’re a family.
Pay: Wage based on experience
Usual Hours Per Week: Full-Time
Shift/Work: Second shift: Monday – Friday, 2:00 p.m. – 10:00 p.m.
Number of Openings: 1
Minimum Requirements of Employer:
– Minimum of 1 year auto body school or equivalent hands-on experience.
– Ability to perform quality work in the preparation and painting of large machine parts.
– Must be able to follow schedules to meet production demand.
– Adheres to company safety protocols and procedures.
Duties and Responsibilities:
– Prepare surfaces including sanding, masking, and cleaning part to be painted.
– Mix paint product per specifications to ensure proper drying time and hardness.
– Use of spraying equipment and touch up tools.
– Determine locations and properly stick-on vinyl cut graphics onto painted parts.
– Use of overhead cranes and forklifts to move and position parts for preparation and painting.
– Communicate with procurement team to maintain adequate level of paining consumables.
– Perform other production work as assigned by area supervisor.
– Perform equipment maintenance as required.
– Keep an organized and clean work area.
Benefits: Health/Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, Disability Insurance, PTO, Paid Holidays, 401K Plan + Company match
|Job Category||Exodus Global Manufacturing Team|