This position is located at our Connect Work Tools Division in Cleburne, Texas
Worksite County: Johnson
Pay: Based on Experience
Duration/Usual Hours Per Week: Full-Time
Number of Openings: 1
Connect Work Tools is an Exodus Global company, a privately held, family-owned business headquartered in Superior, Wisconsin. Exodus Global designs, manufactures and distributes industry leading hydraulic attachments. Connect Work Tools is located in Cleburne, Texas and specializes in the distribution of hydraulic attachments for the construction and demolition industries. We back our products with a team of people empowered to provide world-class customer service.
Our core focus is to have a positive impact on our company, the communities we operate in, and the industries we serve. We do this by focusing on our core values that include caring – caring about the customer, the company, and each other. An ”on it” attitude – on it to work hard, to communicate and to always be thorough. Always does the right thing – we take integrity in our work, we do the right thing even when it’s painful, and we always keep safety at the forefront. Lastly fun – we are company that believe in having fun at work and making a positive impact on all that we serve.
We’re looking to add to our company people who value integrity, believe in teamwork, and understand that we aren’t just a business…we’re a family.
Minimum Requirements of Employer:
- Minimum of 2 years mechanical experience
- Proficient use of hand and powered tools, air and electric.
- Read and understand prints and assemble components according to instructions
- Strong communication skills with the ability to work with others
- Follow directions and work with minimal supervision
- Ability to lift (up to 50 lbs.), bending, stooping, standing throughout the day
- Ability to read measuring tools (calipers, micrometers)
- Experience with hydraulic assembly including installation of fittings and hoses
- Understanding manufacturing process and principles
Duties and Responsibilities of the Job:
- Responsible for assembling components
- Apply decals
- Paint touch up
- Fill out paperwork indicating completion of task
- Will be cross trained to work in various stages of assembly within the work area
Benefits: Health/Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, Disability Insurance, PTO, Paid Holidays, 401K Plan + Company match
|Job Category||Connect Work Tools|