Position: Assembly Technician
This position is located at our Connect Work Tools Division in Cleburne, Texas
Connect Work Tools is a part of a group of companies operated by Exodus Global, a privately held, local family business in Superior, Wisconsin. In 2021, we opened a dedicated facility in Cleburne, Texas to support our growing Connect Work Tools division.
Joining our team means joining an organization that believes in innovative design, invests in world-renowned engineering, and prides itself in providing the highest skilled service to our customers.
We’re looking to add to our company people who value integrity, believe in teamwork, and understand that we aren’t just a business…we’re a family.
Worksite Location: Cleburne, TX
Pay: Wage based on experience
Usual Hours Per Week: Full-Time, 40 Hours Per Week
Number of Openings: 1
Minimum Requirements of Employer:
- Minimum of 2 years mechanical experience
- Proficient use of hand and powered tools, air and electric.
- Read and understand prints and assemble components according to instructions
- Strong communication skills with the ability to work with others
- Follow directions and work with minimal supervision
- Ability to lift (up to 50 lbs), bending, stooping, standing throughout the day
- Ability to read measuring tools (calipers, micrometers)
- Experience with hydraulic assembly including installation of fittings and hoses
- Understanding manufacturing process and principles
Duties and Responsibilities of the Job:
- Responsible for assembling components
- Apply decals
- Paint touch up
- Fill out paperwork indicating completion of task
- Will be cross trained to work in various stages of assembly within the work area
Benefits: Health/Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, Disability Insurance, PTO, Paid Holidays, 401K Plan + Company match
|Job Category||Connect Work Tools|