Exodus Global (formerly Exodus Machines) is a privately held, family business with deep ties to Superior, Wisconsin. Exodus Global and its companies, ShearCore, BladeCore, Connect Work Tools and OilQuickUSA, have invested in state-of-the-art equipment and a world class manufacturing facility.
Joining our team means joining an organization that believes in innovative design, invests in world-renowned engineering, and prides itself in providing the highest skilled service to our customers.
We’re looking to add to our company people who value integrity, believe in teamwork, and understand that we aren’t just a business…we’re a family.
Pay: Salary based experience
Usual Hours Per Week: Full-time, Monday-Friday, 1st Shift
– 1-2 years of warehouse experience preferred
– High school diploma or GED required
– Basic computer skills required
– Valid driver’s license required
– Production warehouse experience
– Forklift and overhead crane certification
– Understanding of inventory movement and control process and principals
– Understanding of manufacturing process and principals
– Good organizational skills
Duties and Responsibilities:
– Incoming inspection – accuracy
– Responsible for stocking components
– Picking and kitting components for production
– Delivery of components/kits to production floor
– Completion and accuracy of inventory movement paperwork
– Responsible for cleanliness of warehouse area
– Other duties as assigned
Benefits: Health/Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, Disability Insurance, PTO, Paid Holidays, 401K Plan + Company match
|Job Category||Exodus Global Manufacturing Team|